What is Restorative Nation?
Restorative Nation grew out of many conversations Dr. Lee Ann Brady had with dentists all around the world. Through listening to their questions and asking them about the pieces of learning that get them engaged, the realization of what was “missing” in post-grad dental education emerged.
It isn’t surprising that themes appeared and a group of common responses were the most prevalent. The things that kept people excited were simply the fulfillment of the things they were looking for:
- Having Peers To Engage With
- Being Able to Share Experiences with Others Like Me
- Never Staying The Same
- Getting Technical Solutions & Support
- Getting to Geek Out with Others Who Understand
An underlying theme was that all of these characteristics happened in a safe environment. This meant it was okay to ask any question, be practicing any way they were and be looking to grow in any direction. A key piece of that safety was creating relationships with like-minded people, relationships that went beyond the confines of a single dental CE course, even often becoming key lifetime friendships.
Members of Restorative Nation have full access to:
- In-depth Clinical Collection Videos
- Curator’s Video Journals (frequent, short solutions, tips & ideas)
- Supportive discussion forums
- Live Webinars (approx. 10/year)
- Access to Webinar Recordings
- Interactive Treatment Planning Challenges