a forum for learning about your money
Date: June 1/2, 2018 Times: Friday 8-5, Saturday 8-3
(You will want to arrive on Thursday)
Fee: $975 first person $475 each additional person
Location: Asheville, NC details to be announced soon!
Keep Costs Low, Keep it Simple, Stay the Course.
Would you like to have less fear, confusion, and/ or frustration around any aspect of working with money in your life, work, or when thinking about your financial future? If you are already com- fortable with Financial Fundamentals, you will find the guidance provided in this workshop will bring you will bring you to your next level. This course will pave the way toward a clear and structured financial future.
- Begin to define: Financial Freedom and
why it’s important.
- Consider: How much is enough?
- Examine: Proven ways to become aware of “hidden” fees and how to keep them low.
• Understand Investments: With balance, diversification and confidence
- Learn: How to provide a low-cost retirement plan for you and your dental team
- Begin to avoid the perils of “timing the market” and learn why it isn’t effective
- Maximize your practice’s “financial engine”
Rich Green DDS, MBA and Mark Kleive DDS
Rich and Mark are passionate about the topic of developing an appropriate financial strategy for your life.
Their unique partnership cultivates a distinctive learning opportunity which is both highly engaging and interactive.
pending AGD recognition
Mark Kleive DDS
3176 US 70 Hwy
Black Mountain, NC 28711
Please contact email@example.com