Reducing Dental Insurance Dependency
Tuesday, June 19th, 2018 8pm Eastern/5pm Pacific
Presented by Gary Takacs, with Lee Ann Brady DMD
In this fast-paced webinar, Gary provides specific strategies to reduce insurance dependency in your practice. He shares a four step system that allowed his practice to successfully resign from 34 PPO Plans. These strategies have not only worked in Gary's Phoenix, Arizona dental practice but have also worked in his client base throughout the US. Gary teaches how to reduce your insurance dependency yet remain insurance friendly (and patient friendly) in the process. Specific topics covered include:
- Six specific goals for a thriving practice
- How to evaluate PPO plans
- Communication skills for the Dentist and Team Members
- How to attract more patients without dental insurance
- Great ways to answer the new patient caller asking; "Do you accept my insurance?"
- How to create and manage an in-office membership plan
- Tips to create value for your services in the minds and eyes of your patients
- Mistakes to avoid when reducing insurance dependency
The information presented in this webinar will help you regain control of your fee schedule and set you on a path that better serves you, your team and your patients!
- How to develop a comprehensive digital marketing plan
- How to create an in-office membership plan
- Develop a specific strategy for retaining PPO patients when transitioning to an out-of -network provider
To learn more about Gary Takac's and his extensive background please visit his site at: http://www.takacslearningcenter.com/coaching/professional-bio/
Members will receive a reminder email in advance of the webinar.
Not a member yet? Click here to learn more or Join
Please sign in to view this premium content